Thursday, June 11, 2020

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 3

Hey,

the next major update is coming closer and if everything goes right the next version (v0.3) will be released next week for my 5$+ patrons.

But let's talk about what I got done this week. 
I added the last token task to the dojo,  which concludes all of the content for the first training school!

I added 3 new H-scenes to the hospital, remember to always pay your hospital bills or it might have consequences.

I finally also got the mall Interior done, which will open through an event after a few days of playing. There is not much to do there yet but a lot is planned, especially once I get the relationship update done.

Other than that I did some more bug fixes and minor changes, like adding a calendar at your home where you can skip to any day you want.

And do you all remember the poll I was talking about a few weeks ago? The one were you can vote what I should work on next? No? Well, I think that it's finally time and you can vote over here!

See you~

No comments:

Post a Comment