Thursday, March 10, 2022

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 23

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls for the next two months and this time it's finally time for new main story quests and new locations!

I have been working on creating the new maps for the second town, though it's more of a village this time. It's a village at the bottom of a mountain with a very nice beach, so get ready for some nice girls in bikinis, including Lucy!

The village currently contains of 1 big exterior map and 6 interior maps, which I got all done this week. Other main story related locations like the second dojo etc. will have to wait a bit longer though.

My plan for now is the following:
-Adding several interactable NPC's to the second town (a few are already there)
-Adding activities and sidequest to the second town
-Adding new main story quests
-And of course adding new H-scenes 

I will try to keep you updated, see you next week!

1 comment: