Thursday, April 14, 2022

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 25

Hey everyone,

this week I was working on adding some beach events for April's pet path, Kira's girlfriend path as well as a new H-scene with April in Woodcock.

I also started working on some new mainstory quests. Other than that a lot of text revisions, minor changes and bugfixes have been done.

And for everyone who had problems to finish the race events in gym class: You can now skip and auto-win Britney's and April's race on PE class at school after you lost at least 2 times.

I could write more but I'm pretty exhausted right now, so I will leave it at that.

See you next time~

2 comments:

  1. How do I start April's pet path?
    Also, How do I unlock the party?
    great game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are unlocked by beating April in a race during gym class after going to gym 2x more. You will get to choose if you become her pet or not. The party will unlock on all following Saturday evenings regardless of your choice.

    ReplyDelete