Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 33

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Suddenly a Girl now. And since Sheroni Girls took longer than expected this time I will be working on Suddenly a Girl all the way until 2023!

This time I was working on adding the secretary training task at the office. The first two are already done and much more are planned.

I also did a lot of other minor changes and tried to fix some consistency errors, like adding new dialogs to certain characters if you have already met them elsewhere or did things in a certain different order. I'm sure there are still more of them, so if you find any more let me know.

The plan for the next few months is:
-Get the office job done + new mainstory
-Trait related events
-Get the model job done

That's all for this progress update, see you next time~

2 comments:

  1. Excited to see what come to the game this update when it is done I commented previously about Jack and Jenny and the protagonist about doing the stuff with Jack first and having different dialogue and choices

    So I was surprised to see when I read the post above some of that stuff getting worked on thanks

    You have my support and you care about what the fan base thinks if I find other stuff that could use tweaks or have an idea of content for the future I'll be sure to let you know keep up the awesome work on your games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a prostitution/portstar questline. I love your game and cant wait to see where it goes.

    ReplyDelete