Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Suddenly a Girl v0.11a

Hey everyone,

just as promised another new version of Suddenly a Girl is now out for public that fixes a few bugs along with some other minor changes. It can now be downloaded from my blog!

Updated Content:
-The bar opening hours got extended to 23h
-You can now drink an espresso at the club to get some energy
-Swimming at the beach also increases your fitness now
-Fixed an endless loop bug at the mall
-Fixed a bug with a random event at the "take a bath" action at home that prevented you from starting Linda's path
-Several other minor changes and bugfixes

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. When will the game start to have the next update for the office to progress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I get a save file before after before your character is fully corrupted by Jeff? I lost my save file.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can i recruit Ms. Santos lena?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. how can i recruit Ms. Santos lena?

      Delete
    3. She can't be recruited in the current version.

      Delete
  4. When will the next update be coming out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering if these two ideas I thought of you'd sound good for you to implement, the first was what if you added a different start to the game were you choose to be a girl at the start. The second idea was a thought I had while playing. Since I had the MC completely loyal to jeff, why wouldn't he catch you masturbating in your room and have you service him? It seems like something he would do. You don't have to implement these ideas, I just wanted to share them with you.

    ReplyDelete