Thursday, February 23, 2023

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 34

Hey everyone,

There is no new Alpha Update this time and I'm just posting because it has been a while since my last post. The next main release is probably coming out next week on the 27th or 28th of February (for my beta testers and above) its just a lot of work and takes some time to do.

The plan was to completely finish the second town but I won't be able to. The things that will not be in this next update: The second dojo boss fight and the token sidequest at the second dojo.

But everything else I planned will be so, bathhouse content, all three challenges at the new dojo and a lot of new events, maps and H-scenes as well as finally some new Janitor content!

A more detailed changelog will be posted next week. See you all next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment