Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy New Year!

Happy new year everyone,

I hope you all had some nice holidays and took the time to relax or spent it with the people you love. No matter if 2023 was good or bad for you I'm sure 2024 will get even better!
Also a big thanks to all the people that supported me in 2023!

I'm now getting back to work on X-Change sleepover and I will try to get a new alpha version out next week.

After that it might take a while until a new update comes out because I'm having a big surgery coming up in two weeks. It's nothing life threatening but still a pretty big surgery so it will probably take around a month until I will be able to get back to work. I just wanted to let you know in advance so you aren't wondering why I'm not posting anything new in that timeframe. But I will of course keep you updated on how things are going once I feel better.

Have a wonderful first new year's week~

No comments:

Post a Comment