Thursday, January 27, 2022

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 27

Hey everyone,

I have to be honest, I got nothing done last week because I have been busy with real life stuff. But the good thing is that the next 2-3 weeks should be completely free so I will try to make up for the lost time.

Anyway, I still got some stuff done this week:
I finished the missing choice of Jenny's final date. You can now go to your place with her after the date for some "sexy times". It has three major variants; 
-If you are Jeff's slut he wants to get a piece of her as well, this will also unlock new events at home involving Jenny and Jeff
-If you are free of Jeff's control but had sex with Linda, then she might join you for a sexy threesome
-If neither of the above two happen you will have regular sex with Jenny and have the choice to either become friends with benefits or her girlfriend.

As of now I count Jenny's romance path pretty much complete. But if you have anymore ideas for her please let me know and I will consider adding them.

Next up on the todo list is Jack's path.

See you~

No comments:

Post a Comment