Thursday, February 3, 2022

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 28

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update!

This week I was working on adding some new events for Jack's slut path.
You will now be able to train your two other holes at the gym after Jack is satisfied with your oral training. Once you are skilled enough you will be rewarded with an exclusive tattoo that officially marks you as Jack's slut.

Once you officially become his slut, his training at the gym will be for free. Other than that I did some more small bugfixes and minor changes.

Last week I said that Jenny's romance path is complete but to resolve any misunderstandings; What I meant with that is that you can romance her and become her girlfriend. In the future I will of course also add stuff like; Moving in with her, random events at her place + eventually getting married (I do want to add that for most characters you can date).
But that would only make sense to add after the main story is done.

Besides that I'm currently also looking to add some more random travel events into the game. You know, the events that can happen while you go from one place to another. But I don't really have much ideas for that right now, so if someone does have any ideas, please let me know!

That's all for this week, see you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment