Friday, July 29, 2022

Suddenly a Girl v0.10 - Release Schedule

Hey everyone,

The newest version of Suddenly a Girl is now out for all of my beta testers and above, the public release will be on the 29th August. 
  
New Content:
-Added the base framework to the office job
-Added 6 new random events at the office
-Added Dina, a new meetable NPC at the office
-Added 4 new social events with Dina at the office canteen

Updated Content:
-You can now change into your casual wear after you worked at the diner (if you have a casual style defined in your wardrobe)
-You can now give Hiro the schematics even before he gets his new game
-It should now be easier to trigger Hiro's friend and romance path
-You can now also masturbate in your room without going to sleep, if you are aroused enough
-If you are Jeff's slut he will now give you the last maid uniform even if you never got the 2nd one (for consistency reasons)
-Added cheats into the game (can be accessed from under the phone)
-Autosave only saves inside your room now instead of every passage
-Several bugfixes and minor changes

This update unfortunately turned out to be much smaller than it should have been but first I lost around 3+ weeks because I have gotten sick and then I kind of struggled a bit to get into it again. So I decided to just release what I have now and will switch back to work on Sheroni Girls for the next 1-2 months.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good I thought of something the can maybe go into the next update suddenly a girl when you work on it again in October or November it could alarady be in the game and I never on unlocked it I'm surprised when you are doing the stuff the jack first then you meet jenny at the club I thought there would have been more of an interaction if you do that stuff first all the protagonist says is like your the guy from the gym it would have been very interesting if there was different dailog about alarady knowing Jack. Or a hidden choice that only comes up if you meant a certain criteria or something. I know this was early development stuff just my thoughts on something that would have made it a little more interesting

    Anyway great game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's a good point. I will see what I can do!

      Delete
    2. Sounds good look forward to seeing it

      Delete
    3. Where can I play the game?

      Delete
  2. Is there going to be an option eventually where you can cuck hiro with jack, or dominate jeff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of them might be possible in the future.

      Delete