Friday, August 5, 2022

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 27

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls for now and this time I want to try to finish as much content on the second town as possible.

So here is what's on my list for the next 2 months:
-New mainstory content (+ new maps for the second dojo and related H-scenes and events)
-New H-scenes for Ash and other side characters
-The bathhouse
-Pinu's quest from the first town which is related to the second town
-New Janitor content
-Some more sidequests + everything else I can get done

There is also going to be a bit of a rework on the Pink Galore job at the first town, which is done by Emily (she also helps me out with text revisions and testing). She is currently writing and adding additional scenes between Sam, Becky and Lucy at the shop.

That's all for today, see you all next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment