Friday, August 19, 2022

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 28

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update!

This time I was working on finishing Ash's quest. I added additional choices and scenes to it as well as the "Let Vicky take control" path. The quest now has 4 different outcomes and 3 related H-scenes that might be missable depending on your choices.

Now that the quest is finished I will start to work on the rest of the side activities/quests and scenes I have planned for the second town before I move on with the main story even further.

The Gallery layout also got a rework this update, it's now split into three main areas that will unlock as you progress through the game.

Other than that I did the usual round of bugfixing and minor changes/additions.

That's all for this week's progress update, see you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment