Thursday, May 11, 2023

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 35

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update! 

I'm now back to work on Sheroni Girls for this month, after that I will already go back to work on Suddenly a Girl so I can finish it as soon as possible.

This time is was adding a new map to the chakra dojo and the chakra dojo's boss fight so you can finally get the second dojo medal. I also added the first token quest into the dojo along with lots of smaller fixes and bugfixes.

The plan for the following two to three weeks is to add in two more token quests at the dojo as well as a bit more mainstory and then I might add some more scenes and events at the first and second town. (For example, a new H-scene between Lucy and Pinu)

Normally I would have uploaded a new alpha release today but I unfortunately have some internet problems right now and my internet is really sloooow. So I have to postpone it and will upload a new alpha version next week, at least you can look forward to some more added content then.

That's all for this week's progress update, have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment