Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 36

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update!

This time I was working on adding the three token quests into the game and a new H-scene. I also added three new small maps mostly related to the new token quests and did a bunch of smaller changes and fixes.

Now that this is all done, I will work on adding new events and scenes to the first and second town and make sure everything works like it should. I assume the next beta release will either come out at the end of next week or somewhere around the 29th.

Like I said before this one will be a smaller update just so I can finish the second town and flesh out some of the earlier content. Starting next month I will go back to work on Suddenly a Girl.

My internet is also working correctly now again, so a new Alpha update is available as well, that's all for this week. See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment