Thursday, September 14, 2023

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 37

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls since this week.

This time I was working on Ewolis City, the third "town". It's supposed to be the biggest city of all of the three and I wanted it to be a dark, dirty and corrupted city with much more advanced technology compared to the other two. But since the tilesets I had didn't really fit the theme, I bought a new one. And since working on maps is all I have done this week it would be silly to upload a new Alpha update just for a new map so instead I decided to give you a small sneak peak of what the map looks like so far. 

And I think it turned out great! 
The only problem now is that the other places are kind of ugly compared to this new place, since I mostly just used the basic RPG maker assets to create them. And creating anything good looking with them is kind of a challenge. I thought about revamping the other places but for that I have to find a new tileset that fits the theme of the place first and then I have to redo every map, which would be a ton of work. So I have put that on the backburner for now and I will focus on the third city and new content first.

So what's next?
-Adding NPCs and events to the city to make everything seem more alive
-Adding interior maps to all the buildings you can enter
-After the first two are done, I will work on new mainstory content

So as you can see there is still a bit that has to be done before the city will be accessible, but I'm sure that the wait will be worth it. I have a lot of cool stuff, H-scenes and new jobs planned for this place and I can't wait for you all to play it once it's done.

That's all for this week's progress update, see you all next time~



No comments:

Post a Comment