Friday, September 8, 2023

X-Change Sleepover

Hey everyone,

It's finally time to reveal my next project, it's called X-Change Sleepover!





Story synopsis:
It's the last day of school and all of your friends are about to go off to college and so do you. But today is also the birthday of Emma, your crush. And today might be the last day to tell her how you feel or you might never see her again. Or at the very least finally lose your virginity! She is holding a sleepover party but unfortunately only girls are allowed but maybe you can find a way to still get access to the party.

Planned tags/fetishes: Male to Female transformation, straight, lesbian, trans, threesomes, domination and submission, impregnation and pregnancy.

The game will have two big main paths. One where you take the pill and turn into a woman and one where you don't take the pill. The male path will be a bit smaller but I will still try to make both of them fun to play.

I added the first version of the game on the new section on my blog, you can now download it to get a first impression of what the game is going to be all about. I also moved Suddenly a Girl into the "Completed Games" section.

If you have any questions or suggestion please let me know.

And for everyone who is waiting for a new Sheroni Girls update; I will try to get one new Alpha update out at the end of next week.

Have a good day and fun playing~

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this game develop into something great what is the engine your using to develop this one is it's going to be the same as suddenly a girl or be kinda like Sheroni girls or something new

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same engine as Suddenly a Girl. Twine 2 Sugarcube.

      Delete
  2. I liked this, I just wished to be able to see how I look like when I take the pill. But really, the story is well done. I am curious, I see you are using AI engine for the pictures, may I ask you what engine you are using ?

    ReplyDelete