Thursday, May 16, 2024

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 42

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry fot the lack of posts the last few weeks but something came up in reallife and I also got some more pain so I had to take a short break. I feel like they happen way too often this year but there is nothing really I can do. I will also have another one next month because I'm moving out of my apartment but that should take hopefully only around a week.

After that I hope that everything will go back to normal and that I can spend more time working on my games again.

Anyways, I started working on Sheroni Girls again and I'm currently working on adding the Adult club at the third city into the game. I also added a new sidequest at the police station that will help you earn some new tokens and also unlock a new bigger sidequest in the future.

Apart from that I did a lot of bugfixes and other minor changes.

As you might know my goal is to still finish this game this year, so here is a short list of all that's planned before the game will arrive at the 1.0 release:

-Relationship events at the third city (April, Kira, John, Marcus, Selena)
-The Adult Club (with one or two new jobs for characters with a lot of corruption)
-New Janitor content (April's recruitment, Janitor events at the third city, a main quest involving him and an exclusive ending)
-Several new mainquests
-Several new sidequests
-Lots of new spicy scenes and H-scenes
-Your suggestions and other improvements

So still a lot to go but not too much, if I don't get too many more distractions I'm confident that I will get the game done by the end of the year. So if you have anymore suggestions for content you still would like to see in the game, please let me know before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment