Thursday, May 30, 2024

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 43

Hey everyone,

I'm currently working on implementing the Adult club and it's new jobs into the game. I have added a new map for the Adult club and fixed some more bugs but other than that all I have been doing recently was to create tons of new renders for the two new jobs at the adult club. That's also the reason why I won't upload a new alpha version this week because I want to get all the renders done first before I add them into the game.
I did upload a few render teasers for my 5$+ supporters though, so make sure to check them out!

The plan is to add the two following jobs to the adult club:
1) A sexy waitress for players with a medium amount of corruption, you will be able to choose how far you want to go in most of the events.
2) A Pr0stitute, I think that's pretty self explanatory. It's for players with a lot of corruption.

Other than that I also want to add a few events here and there for the club even if you don't work at any of these two jobs but nothing is set in stone yet.

That's all for this week's progress update, see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment