Thursday, July 11, 2024

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 44

Hey everyone,

I'm finally done with all of the reallife stuff I had to do, so that means I will now get back to my usual schedule of releasing a new alpha version every 1-2 weeks (+ a progress update) and at least one beta update each month.

I'm currently still working on Sheroni Girls for this and most likely next month as well. So to everyone who waits for X-Change Sleepover please be patient.

This and last week I was working on adding the new Waitress job into the game and it's pretty much complete now. It has over 16 events with different variants, 5 new H-scenes, with one of them animated as well as other spicy scenes!

I also added a new room to the Adult club, the bedroom. Which will hopefully get more use once I add the pr0stitutution job next.

So the plan for the next few weeks is to finish the adult club and the two new jobs and then start work on some new janitor content. If there is still some time left after that I will try to add more scenes with the love interests in the third city.

That's all for now, see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment