Thursday, September 12, 2024

X-Change Sleepover - Progress Update 6

Hey everyone,

I have been back to work on X-Change Sleepover since the beginning of this month and will continue working on it for the next two months.

Last week I have been working on adding some of your suggestions into the game.
Some of the text will now change a bit if you are the one who gave a dare and will also change when you have done a dare before. More small text changes like this will most likely be added from time to time so it doesn't get too repetitive.

Another thing I have added to give you a bit more control over the truth or dare game, are difficulties. You can now choose between three different difficulties at the start of the truth or dare game, each difficulty will give you a different amount of rerolls that can be used to reroll a question or dare if you don't like it. In rare cases you can also use these rerolls to avoid certain scenes or game overs entirely.

And this week I was working on censequences for the lust scores. I added a total of 7 new events that can happen to the mc if you reach the maximum lust score (4 at the female path, 3 at the male path).
And I did the same thing for all of the girls as well, each girl has around 3-5 scenes that can happen if they end up being too horny, depending on their affection score. Which ended up to be another total of 22 new events.

Next up on my todo list are the consequences for the drunk scores, new talk events for the next break and a few other exclusive paths like the special dares Skyler can give you on the female path.

That's all for this week's progress update, if you have any suggestion or questions don't hesitate to ask me here or on my discord.

See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment