Hey everyone,
thanks to everyone who gave me their feedback to Demon Age so far. It really helps me a lot to hear all of your opinions, especially on new game projects where I never really know how some new features or changes might be received. But most of the things have been pretty positive so far and I can't wait to see how this game turns out in the end.
Anyways, I just released a new free update that fixes several bugs, adds some new functionality to some base features as well as some other stuff here and there. You can download it from my blog like always.
Updated Content:
-Reworked message functionality (alt tabbing out of the game doesn't advance text anymore, you can save and load while in dialog, hide the message box, fast forward and auto advance text)
-You can now interact with the signpost at the beginning of the game to skip the intro if you have already seen it before
-Changed a view lines so they make more sense when you play as the female MC
-You now get a notification every time the affection value of your companion changes
-The eye color differences between the demons on the map should now be a bit more obvious
-Nights are now a bit brighter
-Fixed a few visual bugs
This will probably be the last update that focuses on basic features and starting with the next update I will add some actual new content.
But that will have to wait a bit for now, because as you might know, when I have two game projects, I usually switch working between them monthly or bi-monthly and since I have focused this month on Demon Age I will spend the next month on X-Change Sleepover.
I also have one more unannounced game project to show you all as well but I will only start working on it for real after X-Change Sleepover gets completed because there is no way I can work on three games at the same time.
That's all, see you all next time~
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Demon Age - Progress Update 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment