Friday, July 24, 2026

Demon Age v0.1 - Release

Hey everyone,

I have spent the last few weeks working on Demon Age to get it ready for the v0.1 release and now it's finally here!

It now has its own section on my blog and on my discord and you are free to download it and leave your suggestions.

The first version contains the intro, several story scenes, the first area of the game, the first recruitable companion and the first two sex scenes. That being said, the game is still in a very early state content wise so if you have any suggestions or things you don't like, let me know right away and I will improve the game like always.

The reason why it took so long is because I had to get all of the base features for the game done first, but now that this is done, all that's left is to add more content to the game, which will hopefully be much faster. I'm trying out a lot of new things with this game so I'm curious to know what you think of the game so far.

That's all for now, have fun playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment