Hey everyone,
the newest Alpha version just came out. It contains two new special endings; Skyler and Alice's threesome ending that you can get with the male MC, and Henry's ending that you can only get with the female MC.
Both of them are a bit harder to get so I'm curious if you will be able to get them without any hints.
The other thing I added is the first NG+ Major mod. It's called Exceptional Rule. So what does this rule do? It allows you to request dares involving yourself, meaning that you can now dare character's to kiss you, have sex with you and so on. But this mod also comes with a catch; because you won't be able to refuse dares that end up happening to you as a third party anymore. Which means that if Emma dares Leah to kiss you, you can usually stop Leah and take a shot instead but if you take this rule you can't stop her anymore and the dare will automatically get accepted.
So some of the major NG+ mods will also come with downsides, I think that keeps your NG+ runs still interesting and challenging without making your new runs too easy. Because if you take this mod the game will definitely become much easier.
Aside from that I also did several more bug fixes and I hope that the bug where Emma dares herself is now finally fixed.
The plan for next week is to add Skyler's blackmail special end, some new chloe straight events and maybe a new major NG+ mod.
See you all next time~
Friday, August 21, 2026
X-Change Sleepover - Progress Update 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment