Hey everyone,
the newest alpha version is now out! It contains one new special ending, Skyler's slut ending, and the new Chloe straight path.
Once you unlock Chloe's special event (the one where she gets dared to perform oral) she will be willing to gradually do more and more straight dares. The order goes as following: Handjobs/Blowjobs/Titjobs -> Lapdance -> Sex.
The scenes also have different variants depending on how aroused she is and who she is doing the dare with. The new Exceptional Rule mod now also works if you are using it to dare Chloe.
Other than that I also did several more smaller changes and fixes, make sure to check out the changelog for all details.
I still have a few more smaller things I want to add before I release the next beta version but that shouldn't take me longer than 7-9 days. So you can expect a new beta update soon.
That's all for now, see you all next time~
Friday, September 4, 2026
X-Change Sleepover - Progress Update 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment