Hey everyone,
the new area is coming along nicely but will still take a bit until it's finished. Creating new maps, adding new enemies, testing everything to make sure everything is somewhat balanced as well as adding new companions and story events does take a bit of time.
So instead of talking about the new area, let's talk about the real reason why you are all here; about the sex and lewd content!
Since the game is still very early in development it might be hard to imagine how and where all the sexy content will be, so here is a general overview:
At the Inn & Camps
Both the Inn and the resting camps you can set up in the forest areas will be the two big places where you will be able to trigger new events and sex scenes with you and your companions. Your companions will also form relationships with each other in these places.
In Battle
Lust demons will also try go after the female MC and your female companions in battles if you are not careful, but it wouldn't be fair to leave out the guys now, would it? So I do plan to also add some female lust demons in the future that will also go after your male characters.
But lust demons are not the only thing that trigger mid battle, even some of your companions might go after your other companions, depending on their relationship with said person. Right now, I'm still testing out a lot of things, so please let me know if any of these end up being too annoying.
Losing Battles
I know that some people don't like it when you have to lose a battle to trigger new scenes and I don't really like it either. But I do have some more exciting things planned for lust demons that will happen when you lose a battle against them. The plan is, that if you lose a battle against a lust demon, there is a chance that one of your female companions (or the female MC) will get captured and then you either have to rescue them or escape if you are the one getting captured. Depending on which lust demon captures you, you or your companion will end up in different enemy camps and the goal is to rescue/flee fast enough without ending up a total cumdumpster. At least that's the rough plan, I will figure out the details later.
I will probably only work on that whole mechanic after area 3 is done because you need all of your companions first or the game might become too hard.
Map Exploration
I do also want to add some lewd content while you are exploring the different areas but I don't have much ideas for that yet. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
I think that's pretty much it, if you have any more questions or suggestions let me know. Here is also one more teaser for the next lust demon, this time not really a demon though but a Dark Mage who wants to test out his lewd magic on you. That's the nice thing about a fantasy setting, you can do a lot of lewd and creative things with magic.
Thursday, September 24, 2026
Demon Age - Progress Update 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment