Monday, April 4, 2016

V0.3 and Patreon

Can you feel the anticipation? Because v0.3 is coming closer and closer!
The original plan was to complete chapter 2 entirely before I release v0.3 but I decided against it because it got so huge already and I got 90% of the stuff I wanted done anyway. So I'm just going to finish the last remaining main quests and some other minor stuff.
The only stuff that will be missing are some sidequests which I'm going to add 2-3 weeks after the v0.3 release.

So v0.3 should be done within the next 7 days!

Another thing I wanted to talk about is the Patreon page I did set up today.

This and all other games I might create in the future are going to be free games.
However, I'm working on this game on my free time and sadly I don't always got enough free time to work on it everyday.
The more pledges I receive the less time I need to support myself and the more time I can spend developing my games.
You also get advantages if you pledge, regular progress updates, each new version of the game a week earlier and some more.
So, If you like what I'm doing and if you want to support me I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment