Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Chapter 4 and upcoming updates

Nothing new for my patrons, but I wanted to share it with everyone else:

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update on how the progress is going.
I'm currently working on chapter 4 (which is going to be the biggest chapter of all)
It's going to be similiar to chapter 2 where you can run free around and explore and do all kind of sidequests but instead of getting money to rent a ship you have to find a way inside Orlea's Castle.

Once Chapter 4 is done (probably in around 2 months) I will start to replace some common Game Overs with custom 'Bad end scenes' before I'm going to start working on the last and final Chapter 5. So if you got any ideas for some bad end scenarios just let me know!

I also wanted to add a way to skip through text but the problem is that the script isn't compatible with our old savegames and everyone would have to start a new game (including me). And since I don't have time to start all over I will probably only add it once the game is done.

The next update will be available in around 2 weeks for my patrons and in around 3 weeks for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment