Saturday, August 20, 2016

V0.6 Patron Release

V0.6 is finally done and I just sent it out to all my 5$+ Patrons. The Public release will be on the 27th August.

Want to play the game one week before everyone else? Or do you like what I do and you want to support me? Or do you just have too much money and you don't know what to do with it?

Then support me and become a Patron!

What's new?
Chapter 4 Additions:
-4 new mainquests (Jay's arena fights completed, adventure guild quest, mercenary quest and the Rookez quest)
-3 new sidequests for people with a bad reputation
-3 new sidequests for people with a good reputation
-3 new sidequest for everyone
-12 New H-scenes
-Some new random events
-I reworked the 'Demon Maze' I reduced some enemies and added new custom encounters to it to make the exploring more pleasurable
 I also added a way to skip to the end of the demon maze if you just want to continue with the story.

Others:
-Some monsters are now randomly dropping "Monster Entrails" you can sell them to a guy in ch2 and ch4 for some cash
-Sally's smoke bomb has now a higher chance to blind your enemy
-Added a choice in ch1 at the h-scene with leo (you can now avoid the sex with him)

Bugfixes:
-Fixed a bug in ch4 where Leo's scene/dialogue got repeated after you left Orlea's harbour
-Fixed a bug in ch2 where you got 2 Kates in your party
-A lot of other little bugfixes


And here are some teasers!




3 comments:

  1. Hey there, first of all love the game, but in this latest update I've tried completing the quest to go to the Orlea harbor and grab the potion for the homeless man and I opened the chest to reveal nothing.

    Rachel says maybe they had the wrong house, but I exited the wrong house (the one I didn't enter) and I'm not sure how to progress so I'm wondering if this is a bug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a bug and it should be fixed in version 0.6a.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete