Saturday, September 24, 2016

V0.7 Patron Release

V0.7 is now available for all my 5$+ patrons and I just sent it out.
There's not much content added for Chapter 4 (except for some H-scenes) but it adds a lot of new Bad ends, some new H-scenes, some polishing here and there and some expansions. I wish I could have added more but this month was really stressful for me.

It contains:
-4 new Bad ends (Three in Chapter 2 and one in Chapter 1)
-3 new H-scenes in Chapter 4
-Gallery mode added (It will be available once you finish the game, but it will ony work correctly if you start a new game)
-Preparations for Chapter 5
-Some bugfixes

Private club expansion:
-Some more interactions/build up for the Pole dancing
-You can now enter the Dark Room (3 random events and 1 new H-scene)

The next update after this one will probably be the v1.0 and it will finish chapter 5 and the story of Bandits Assault. So if you got any suggestions or other things you really want to see in Bandits Assault better tell me now because I won't add much more after 1.0 is finished!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm... more bondage? Also, really loved the game! looking forward to the finished product (joining le pateron due to awesomeness... and hopefully more bondage scenes lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More stuff for the maid job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I really loved this game, expecially the Sally-Rachel scenes.
    I think it would be great a Bad end, with the Futa Girl because i feel like it's an incomplete event, there should be more about her.

    ReplyDelete