Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Some more Bugfixes and information

Hey everyone,

I just released v1.0b it's just another quick update for Bandits Assault, it fixes some more bugs and adds some other minor stuff.

-Fixed a bug where you got stuck at the Barracks
-Fixed a bug where the game didn't end properly after defeating the Dark Lord
-Added a way to save your game right before the final fight against the Dark Lord


As for my next Game: It's going great so far, I just have to get some more basic stuff for the engine done before I can start putting any content in it and work on the Intro. So you can expect v0.1 within the next 14 days.
And like promised, you can choose if you want to play as male or female.



1 comment:

  1. Noticed a bug. I don't know how to start the Rookez quest but when I go to their camp it acts like I already went and got a potion.

    ReplyDelete