Monday, January 9, 2017

Mind over Matter v0.1 - Patron Release

Hi and Happy New year everyone!

The very first version of Mind over Matter is available for all of my patrons.

It's still pretty much barebones but it's enough to get an overall idea of the gameplay and story.
You can currently play through the intro, move into different rooms and talk with some characters. Some functions aren't working yet, because they have no content. But the engine is done and I can now finally concentrate on putting more content and events into the game.

So, if you are a patron have fun testing everything out and if you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, please let me know and I will do my best to answer/work on them!
For everyone else, sorry but you have to wait another whole month to play the game. This version won't be out for public. I think it's better this way because it still lacks some important features and content.

If you want to become a patron and support me, you can do so through this site: https://www.patreon.com/dragax

No comments:

Post a Comment