Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Update Frequency

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform everyone that it will take a bit longer from now on until new updates get released. This are old news to my patrons, but I wanted to inform every non-patron too.

I will just quote some of the stuff I wrote to my patrons.

"I tried to release at least one update per month and until now it worked pretty well. But right now, another part time job as well as some personal problems are reducing the time that I can work on my game. But don't worry, I won't quit and I will still try to work on my game as much as I can."

"As soon as I have enough time or if my patron earnings raise to 500$, so that I can at least quit one of my part time jobs, I will go back to monthly big updates again."

I also changed the payment settings for my patrons to pay per update.

"And because of that, I just changed the payment frequency from monthly to pay per update. This means that you won't have to pay every month from now on but rather only if an update is ready. The reason why I did this is because I would feel bad for taking your money without giving something back."

To summarize it: New Updates can take 2 to 3 months until they get released. But this doesn't necessarily mean that it will take that long. I will release every new update as soon as enough content is ready.

My patron where you can throw money for support at me: https://www.patreon.com/dragax

No comments:

Post a Comment