Friday, April 17, 2020

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 2

Hey everyone,

I hope you all had some nice eastern days and spend some time with your family even with all the other stuff going on right now in the world.

Anyway here is the next progress update. This week I was working on finishing the club event with Jenny. It's a pretty important one and  you can start 1 out of 4 different relationship paths with her and it will decide how your future events with her will play out.Not every character will have four paths you can end up with but I want to give each character at least two.

I also worked on some more events with Hiro and you will be able to visit different places with him. One of these places is the Diner and depending on what relationship path you are already in with Jenny, the event will play out differently.

That's one of the things I want to focus on. Events will change depending on how your relationship with certain people are, I want to make the characters and events feel alive and different each time you choose something else.

In future updates I want NPC's to be able to contact you also and not always the other way around. They are supposed to have their own life and the world isn't revolving around you so if you don't want to date certain NPC's they might decide to date someone else.

That's all for todays progress update, see you next time~

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to drop by and say that I hope you are staying safe, and doing well. Also I'm sorry if I bothered you with my previous comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, you didn't bother me. Stay safe too.

      Delete