Thursday, June 4, 2020

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 2

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update!
This time I focused mainly on adding new H-scenes and upgrading older stuff. I added a total of 8 completely new scenes, upgraded all of the old scenes and added a new Background music to them, which should hopefully fit the mood better now and I also changed the visual look of the gallery a bit, it's now showing you if the MC or an NPC is involved  in a scene (without spoilering it of course!)

And on top of all that I also added a new one-time token task to the dojo as well as some other minor changes here and there.

Plans until the next progress update gets out: Adding the final token task and a lot of new H-scenes for all of the side activities. Maybe also another new sidequest.

I still haven't figured out what weekend activities I should add, but I will try to think of something. Of course I'm also open to suggestions, so let me know if you have any!

That's all for this progress update. Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment