Saturday, August 15, 2020

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 4

Hey everyone,

I'm back on working on Sheroni Girls now and due to the results of the poll I did two months ago, I will be focusing on getting new content for the school done first.

Here is a short overview of what's planned:
-Every class  (Main class, Biology, Art and PE) will get several new events, some will be repeatable and some unqiue.
-Every school character (Nurse, Janitor, Principal, the teachers and some students) will get new events and perhaps also some sidequests involving them
-The romance interests (Kira, April, Marcus and John) will get some new events too

This week I was mainly creating a lot of new renders and animations for one of the school sidequest I'm planning to add. So there won't be a new minor update this time since I didn't get to add anything new into the game (except for some bugfixes).

That's all for this week's progress update, if you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment