Monday, November 16, 2020

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 10

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update!

I was initially planning to release v0.3.4 for my 15$ patrons today but something seems to be wrong with my internet right now, for some reason I don't get more than 15kb/s of upload speed.  I will try to upload it again later today or tomorrow. If it still doesn't work until then, then you might have to be just a bit more patient since v0.4 won't take much longer to get finished anyway. The release of v0.4 is planned for the end of the month, somewhere between the 26th and 30th.

That being said let's get to what I have done since last time:

-After agreeing to become Jack's slut he will now train you to become the perfect slut for him, there are a total of 7 new events at the gym with Jack.
-I added several new social events with your Stepmom. You can now also talk with her about the chores and get your first maid uniform as well as talk with her about some story related stuff.
-A few new random events while doing your chores
-You can now start a more intimate path with Linda aka your Stepmom, it's a bit harder to find though
-Other new minor stuff as well as extending some random events

That's it, more or less. For the next two weeks (until v0.4 comes out) I will try to add the following:

-Even more events with your Stepmom
-New events and progress with Jeff
-The start of the office job

I also wanted to add more in-depth content to the waitress job but this will have to wait for v0.5.

That's it for today's progress update! If you have any questions or suggestions let me know and I will do my best to answer/add them.

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment