Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 8

Happy new year everyone,

I hope you all had some nice holidays and arrived safely into the new year. Let's hope that this year is going to be great or at the very least better than the last one for all of us!

I'm now back on working on my games at fullspeed so expect faster updates again!

The current minor update adds 4 new biology class events with 2 possible H-scenes as well as a new art class event. I also found some more bugs I fixed along with some minor improvements.

Here is what else I have planned for the final school overhaul update:
-New events in breaktime involving John and two side characters
-New events in breaktime with Kira
-A new lockerroom event with April
-Some new events with Marcus

I also would like to add some new events for the Main class with Ms. Moore as well as some more stuff for the Principal. The only problem is that I'm completely out of ideas for them right now, so if you have any suggestion or stuff you would like to see getting added please let me know under this post or send me a message!

That's all for this progress update. If everything goes as I expect it will it shouldn't take that much longer until the next major update is ready.

See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment