Thursday, July 8, 2021

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 16

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls for this month. This month I will be focusing on adding a pregnancy system into the game, pregnancy related events as well as some other stuff I didn't have enough time to add in the last update.

Pregnancy will have 3 phases:
Phase 1: You are pregnant but it's not showing yet
Phase 2: You have a little baby bump and slightly bigger breasts
Phase 3: You are heavily pregnant

But before you get your hopes up: I'm NOT going to replace every H-scene with a pregnant version, that would just be way too much work. But instead I will try to add a few unique events you will only be able to get when you are pregnant.

You will also be able to adjust the duration of your pregnancy the first time you get pregnant.  Condoms and pregnancy tests also have a use now.

 This week I pretty much finished most of the pregnancy system already. You can now get pregnant and go through the different phases until you will eventually give birth.

Next week I will try to add some more events and flesh things out a bit more and maybe even add some new H-scenes while being pregnant.

That's all for this week, see you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment