Friday, September 10, 2021

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 23

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update!

This time I was focusing on expanding the waitress job and added several new events involving Max, Jenny and the PC at the breakroom. I think I added a total of 12 or 13 new events that can now happen at the diner's breakroom.

As of now the waitress job is pretty much finished but there are still two more things I would like to add in the future: 
-Some more serving events while wearing the modified dress (I just don't have any ideas for that right now)
-And some new events and paths for Jenny at the diner when you romance her (Will be added after her romance path is done)

But other than that there is nothing more planned for the diner and I can finally move on to add some content to other jobs.

That's all for this week's progress update, I will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment