Thursday, July 7, 2022

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 32

Hey everyone,

I'm glad to announce that I'm finally feeling better and that I'm back to work on my games now! I resumed working on my games since Monday this week and it feels really good to finally get something done again.

This week I was focusing on adding new random events at the office job, adding a new meetable NPC, as well as adding some social events with the new NPC.

The random events will be done a bit different compared to how I have done them at the diner job for example. I want them to be a bit more unique, so here is how I'm going to do that:

-Some random events will change if you trigger them more than once
-Some random events will only trigger one single time and have choices that will unlock new events
-Some random events will have little sidestories that you can finish to unlock new stuff/events

By doing that the random events will hopefully feel a little bit less generic and boring.

Now that I'm back in action you can expect a new alpha update every 1-2 weeks like usual.

See you all next time~

9 comments:

  1. Good to see you back and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back and healthy keep up the great work on your games suddenly a girl is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whens the new update?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any news on update

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is new version going to be available for download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beta release coming out this week, public release end of next month.

      Delete
  6. Is there going to be an option where you can cuck hiro with jack, or dominate jeff?

    ReplyDelete