Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 29

Hey everyone,

it's time for another Progress Update!

But before we start here is a quick reminder what my update schedule looks like, since some people still seem to be confused about it.

Alpha Tester: Get one update every 1-2 weeks
Beta Tester: Get one update every month
Public: Gets one update every two months

I'm also working on two games right now, Suddenly a Girl and Sheroni Girls. Which means I will switch between working on them every two months. 

Now that this is done, let't get to the progress update.
This time I was working on a Treasure Hunting side quest, to start it you have to buy the treasure map from Woodcock's item shop. It contains several small riddles, 2 new small maps and one new hacking minigame. Solve them all and you might find some really nice treasure!

I also added a new H-scene to Woodcock and did my usual round of bugfixing and other minor changes.

Now that this month is over here is what's still planned for next month:
-Pinu's Quest
-The Bathhouse
-The new Dojo + new mainstory quests
-New Janitor Content (Yes, I didn't forget about it but it's kind of tied to the mainstory so it will have to wait until new mainstory content is done first!)

I'm certain that I will get Pinu's quest and the bathhouse done next month, I'm not sure about the last two things though. But I will try my best to get as much done as possible!

Oh and there are also the new scenes for the Pink Galore shop that will get done by the end of next week.

That's all for this progress update, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment