Friday, April 12, 2024

X-Change Sleepover - Progress Update 5

Hey everyone,

this time just a quick update to inform you how things are going. So far everything goes great and I have completely finished the truth or dare minigame on both the male and female path.

I added the newest version for my alpha testers where you will be able to test the minigame in an endless mode. This will not be the case in later versions since I will try to add more story events inbetween the game. It's mainly there for testing and to show you how the game is going to work.

Right now I only have two more points I would like to finish before the game will be released for my beta testers and then for the public afterwards:
-Adding the pact/deals part of the truth or dare game (the ones you can do on the male path with Chloe and Dylan, shouldn't be too much work though)
-Adding more story events that happen inbetween the truth or dare minigame

If everything goes well I should be able to finish these two next week, so you can expect a new version to come out at the end of next week (for my beta testers)! If for some reason I won't be able to, I will try to let you know though.

See you all next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment