Thursday, October 27, 2016

Final version updates and proofreader

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on how things are going.

I have some good and some bad news. The bad news are that it will still take some weeks until everything is done but the good news are that it will contain the full game with 3 or more endings with different variants depending on your choices, more H-scenes for chapter 4 and 5, new bad ends, some more polishing and minor stuff for ch2 and ch4 and more.

It will also contain the 'fast forward through text' feature and an 'Easy mode' which basically gives you a level, a stat and a money boost right at the beginning.

The other good news are that I got a proofreader who helps me with all the grammar and spelling errors but unfortunately it's too much text for one person alone and it would probably take forever to look through all the text, but I would really like to get everything fixed for the final version. So I'm looking for 1 or 2 more proofreaders who want to help me with it. The only requirements you need is that you should be very good at english since most of my errors are grammatical.If you are interested just send me a message and let me know. Every proofreader will be rewarded with an early access to the final version of the game and with a complete list to all H-scenes.

2 comments:

  1. Are you still looking for proofreaders? I'm an English teacher and could give it a once-over.

    ReplyDelete