Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mind over Matter and your protagonist preferences


Hi guys, I thought it would be a good time to give you some more information about the game that comes out after Bandits Assault. Like you probably already know office corruption won at the polls and the official title for my next game is "Mind over Matter".

The goal of the game will be to keep your job with your new found abilities. You start out with the ability to read minds and you will even get new ones like influencing their mind to change their behavior or to control their mind and body directly.

You will get 30 days to get your work done or you will get fired. For everyone that hates timelimits: Don't worry, after you get certain work done (or after you corrupted the right persons) the timelimit will be removed and it will be a lot more open, so the game won't end directly after you managed to keep your job.

I can't really say more right know, since a lot of stuff (gameplay and story wise) is still in progress and not fleshed out yet.


Another thing I wanted to talk about is the protagonist. I got some requests to put a female protagonist inside my next game instead of a man. But like I already stated somewhere I really would like to try something new and fresh and I'm sure a male protagonist will do just that.

However, I got curious and added a poll where you can vote for you favorite protagonist gender.
If I could decide I would probably pick female, but I don't really mind playing as a male too.
But since I don't want to disappoint anyone: I will add an option to the game (if the request is high enough) to choose your gender at the beginning of the game.


MoM starting screen

3 comments:

  1. Having both options sound great, I just hope it doesn't add to the workload too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I prefer playing female characters only because of the fact that most of the male protagonists are mandatory dominant and I'm submissive :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind a male character or female, but would love a male who had the option to become female.

    ReplyDelete