Friday, March 12, 2021

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 11

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls for this month, or I at least tried to. I have been pretty sick the last week so progress has been a bit slower. But I'm already better now so progress should get back to normal again.

This month I'm going to work on the date & relationship events for Kira, Marcus and John.

Here is how it's going to work; Once you get an invite to a date you can use your phone at home and call them on Saturday or Wednesday evening to start your date. Everyone will get 3 unique dates and if the dates turned out good they will eventually ask you to become their girlfriend. You can go on a date with whoever you want as long as you aren't in a relationship yet. But once you start a relationship with someone you won't be able to go on anymore dates with someone else. (You can still slut around town if your partner isn't around though)

April is going to be a special case though. She won't go on dates with you and will get a big repeatable mansion party event instead, that will also change depending on if you agreed to be her pet or not. But that will only come with the next major update and not this one.

In this week's minor update I only added the first two dates with Kira but now that I'm feeling better again I should get much more done next week.

That's all for this week's progress update, see you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment