Friday, March 19, 2021

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 12

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update!

This week I was working on finishing Kira's dating content as well as adding some content for her after you become her girlfriend. She now has 3 dates, around 4 new H-scenes at old and new places and you can also visit her at her home to talk with her or to spend some time with her.
Other than that I also did some minor changes here and there. Oh and what I forgot to mention last week is that you can also buy a new dress at the clothing store now, it's required to start your dates. (More clothing options coming in the future too)

Now that this is done I will start working on Marcus' dating content next.

That was all for this week, I will see you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment