Friday, May 7, 2021

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 13

Hey everyone,

I'm back to work on Sheroni Girls for May and this month I'm planning to finish all of the Relationship & Dating content.

Plans for this month:
-Adding all of John's dating content
-Adding April's repeatable Mansion party + her pet path
-Finishing and fleshing out the dating content a bit more

This week I was working on adding all three of John's dates as well as adding two new H-scenes (one of them animated) for him. Next week I will finish up his dating content and then start the work on April's Mansion part.

I expect the mansion content to take around two weeks because it's fairly big (I will still try to post weekly updates though) so after I'm done with that I will hopefully still have one more week left to flesh out and add some more scenes to some of the love interests before I finish all of the dating content.

Oh and one more thing: Since the game is reaching the 1GB mark and I know that some countrys are still living in the stone age when it comes to internet speed (mine included). I also worked on a compressed version that decreases the game size by more than 50%, the only drawback is that the scenes might look a bit more grainy or blurry. I will try to reduce it even further in the future but you will be of course still be able to download the high quality version too, so it will be up to you what version you choose!

That's all for this week. I will see you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment