Friday, May 21, 2021

Sheroni Girls - Progress Update 15

Hey everyone,

I have been hard at work to get the new minor update done for this week!

It's now possible to attend April's party once you get the invite and play spin the bottle with them. It contains more than 50 different renders with over 50 "mini scenes" for each render.  It's still not completely done though, I still have to add different conclusion scenes to the event but this will have to wait for next week.

So the plan for next week is:
-Finish the spin the bottle game
-Add more stuff to do at the party, since right now all you can do is talk with some people

But I'm hopeful that I will get this all done next week. So if everything goes as planned you can expect the next beta release at the end of next week.

That's all for this week's progress update, if you got any suggestions, questions or other stuff you want to talk about just let me know!

See ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment