Thursday, June 3, 2021

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 17

Hey everyone,

it's June and that means that I'm back to work on Suddenly a Girl!

The last couple of days I have mainly been working on adding some QoL features and other technical stuff. I added an autosave function, a "wait till nightfall" option at your phone and some text edits along with some other minor changes. But I also converted all of the gifs to mp4's which reduced the game's size by around 70% without any quality loss.

Now that this out of the way here are the things that are planned for this month:
-The third maid uniform + events for Jeff's path
-Linda's Birthday party + other new main story stuff
-Whatever else I can get done

That's all for this week's progress update, I will see you next week~

1 comment:

  1. please optimize the code for the built-in Chrome translator. Right now, about 30% of the links are not processed correctly and there is no action as a result. This way you can significantly expand your audience.

    ReplyDelete