Friday, June 25, 2021

Suddenly a Girl - Progress Update 20

Hey everyone,

it's time for another progress update!

This week I was mostly working on adding new main story events with Hiro after the birthday party event as well as adding a system to earn new traits! To get new traits you need to spend "Trait Points" which can be earned by reaching certain milestones in the game.

Right now I have the following milestones added into the game:
1) Stealing schematics from Jeff's basement.  
2) Reaching max. sexual experience with one of your body parts.
3) Reaching max. sexual experience with three body parts.
4) Reaching max. sexual experience with five body parts.

I still want to add more milestones into the game with future updates, so if you got any ideas for other milestones I could add, let me know!

Other than that I did a few more changes to the birthday party event if if you start it while being on the bimbo resist path, as well as other minor text changes.

The next beta release is almost ready now and I expect it to come out next week for all of my 5$+ supporters.

That's all for this week, see you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment